Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Wednesday



It's been a fairly quiet Wednesday here so far.  I spent the morning editing photos of this sweet family.  I paid some bills, and made salad for lunch.  Exciting, right?  I've been listening to this beautiful song.  My friend, Joy St. Claire, created the CD cover art.  Isn't it lovely?  I need to do some laundry, and I have a photo session scheduled later in the afternoon.

That's about as exciting as it gets here.  :)

I'd love to see you tomorrow for Thursday's Inspiration.  The word prompt is spring.  I know it's fall for those of you down under, but spring has several meanings, right?  My post will be up by 2:00 pm New York time.  See you then!




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful roses!! love the song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ranunculous are beautiful. I did not see any at the bog box nurseries this year - need to check back.
    Hope to join in tomorrow, but having problems posting pictures on my blog last night and today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is suppose to be "big box". :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary,
    Just yesterday, I placed (faux) fuschia ranunculous florals
    on my beloved Mother~in~laws grave. She loved pink in any hue!
    I adore the lighting you use in your photography, dear friend!!!
    See you tomorrow for Thursday's Inspirations!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love spring. I picked up a small basket of started sweet peas today and they are going in my front flower boxes (fence behind) today. Happy.

    Thanks for hosting Mary, love your flowers.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This picture is breathtaking! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. I love to hear what you have to say!