Sunday, September 8, 2013

Mosaic Monday: What I Did On Summer Vacation







Just a few shots from our vacation.  I came back to three photo sessions, plus having to edit two from the week before we left, so I've been happy but busy this week.  I completely forgot about Mosaic Monday until my husband reminded me!  These shots were taken on a beautiful morning -- the house we rented overlooked a hillside, and I went out to watch the sun rise one misty morning.

Hopefully, I will be on time for MM next week.  In the meantime, I'm so looking forward to seeing all your mosaics this week!


Here are the instructions to join today's post:
1. Publish your Mosaic Monday post. The post may be about any subject you wish. The only stipulation is that it include a collage, or mosaic of photos.
2. Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
3. Paste the url into the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
4. Type your name in the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
5. Click on "Enter."
6. Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net

And a quick reminder: if you would like to join Mosaic Monday but don't know quite where to start, there is a tutorial on mosaic-making on my sidebar. Just scroll down, and click on the small blue mosaic.

22 comments:

  1. Hi Mary, what a lovely morning and sunrise! I hope you had a great vacation. Love the mosaics and photos, thanks for hosting. Have a happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peaceful images of what I hope was a very relaxing and fun vacation for you and your family. Hubbies come in so handy sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary, I loved the morning spiderwebs. Wonderful pictures from your vacation. Thanks for hosting. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful memories Mary!
    Capturing the intricate work of busy little spiders overnight, the heavy dew clinging to the foliage and the moon hanging about as long as it can - all such memorable moments for you.

    Lovely to join you today and thank you for hosting and your husband for his sharp memory!

    Shane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures of your vacation! Thanks for hosting...hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your images are so pretty Mary. I think if I got that low to the ground, J would have to get help to pull me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mary
    It's always nice to kick back and relax on vacation, take some photos and relive the memories when back home. I like the spiderwebs, they are hard to photograph for me.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautifully serene. So glad you had a peaceful vacation, Mary. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! Happy Monday my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice photos. Welcome back and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks liked a serene and peaceful vacation. Hope you had a wonderful time and welcome back. Take care, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mary,

    Welcome back!

    Beautiful, peaceful images of an every day miracle!

    Thanks so much for hosting!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  13. We'v e gone from hot sunny Summer days straight into Autumn here in Normandy, welcome back, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  14. welcome back from summer holidays - beautiful views, and I look forward to seeing more. We have left winter in our home for a few weeks too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How nice to see you back, Mary! It looks like you found the perfect place for a summer holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enjoying all the lovely links and your summer photos. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It always seems so busy when we get home from vacation that we need a vacation to recuperate from our vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the field shots Mary. Missing my Oxfordshire fields. :( But it's beautiful in Vancouver at the moment so all's well.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooops sorry I joined in but didn't notice the theme, you can remove me if you wish....sooooooo sorry.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  20. So beautiful, Mary! Just so very beautiful!! Makes a person want to get up early! =) and, I'm serious about that although... nowadays, we do get up early and start the mad dash out the door and off to school! (I'm sitting here biting my lip considering how to make myself wake up and move early...) I love the bit of sun flare in the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your vacation looks serene as well as beautiful....Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. I love to hear what you have to say!